7 Pin Trailer Connector Pinout

7 Pin Trailer Connector Pinout. The problem is, the wires broke inside the trailer's connector so I can't. The three additional pins are: trailer brakes, back-up lights and trailer battery charging.

Wiring a 7 Pin Trailer Plug - YouTube
Wiring a 7 Pin Trailer Plug - YouTube (Leonard Thomas)
The other posters responded well on the other terminal pinout question. I also figured that having the pinout would be handy for other forum members looking to do their own wiring. The problem is, the wires broke inside the trailer's connector so I can't.

Seven-pin connectors are rarely used on trailers for local use.

Because wire colors can vary, they are not as reliable.

25' Camper RV Truck Trailer 7 Way Flat Pin Wiring Harness ...

Trailer Lights Wiring Diagram 7 Pin Australia | Trailer ...

T23414 7 Pin 24V N-type Trailer Wiring Connector Aluminum ...

Wiring Trailer Connectionford Ranger Forum | schematic ...

Aliexpress.com : Buy Trailer Adapter 13 To 7 Pin Trailer ...

Vehicle to Trailer Wiring Wire 144 7-Way Flat Pin ...

Wiring a 7 Pin Trailer Plug - YouTube

OEM Trailer Tow Hitch Wiring Harness 7 Pin Connector for ...

7 Pin Trailer Plug Wiring Diagram >>> Check this useful ...

I also figured that having the pinout would be handy for other forum members looking to do their own wiring. No customizing of any kind was needed for the converter, I just needed to know which pin was which for each light. A friend was going to be moving my trailer for me since I no longer have a tow bar and I realised that he had a different connector to the one on the trailer.

0 comments